Not for profit institution founded by Giorgio Marconi in Milan in 2004, completely renovated in 2015.
Contacts & Details
The Marconi Foundation is a no-profit institution for the promotion and diffusion of contemporary art and culture through exhibitions, publications, cultural events and meetings.
Giorgio Marconi is the Chairman and the director of the Foundation. In 1965 he founded the Studio Marconi ’65 and he ran it until its closedown in 1992; later he collaborated with his son Giò in managing the Giò Marconi Gallery and in 2004 he founded the Marconi Foundation. The Foundation holds important collections of artists from the twentieth-century as Valerio Adami, Enrico Baj, Gianni Colombo, Sonia Delaunay, Lucio Del Pezzo, Bruno Di Bello, Lucio Fontana, Richard Hamilton, Hsiao Chin, Man Ray, Louise Nevelson, Giulio Paolini, Gianfranco Pardi, Arnaldo Pomodoro, Mimmo Rotella, Mario Schifano, Aldo Spoldi, Emilio Tadini and Giuseppe Uncini.
The Marconi Foundation is located at the second floor of a building in Via Tadino 15 in Milan, a 1000 metres exhibition space shared out among four floors, entirely renewed in 2013.