Franco Noero opened Franco Noero Gallery in March 1999 in a space in Via Mazzini 39, Turin. The gallery then moves its premises to Via Giolitti 52 in Turin on September 17th, 2003, in a 100-square-metre open-space. In 2008 Galleria Franco Noero moves into Casa Scaccabarozzi commonly known as the “Slice of Polenta”, a landmark architectural project realized in 1840 by Alessandro Antonelli. The renovated building was partially given over to exhibition space, blending together the historical and the contemporary, the architecture and the experimentation. By 2013, Galleria Franco Noero has moved to its current premises of Via Mottalciata 10/B, in the north side of Turin. The building is a former coachwork shop of the 1950s, with over 600 square metres of exhibition space, renovated by Flavio Albanese of the architectural firm Studio Albanese. He is member of the Art Gallery Selection Committee of Art Basel since June 2011. In June 2016, Galleria Franco Noero opened a second exhibition space in Turin in Piazza Carignano 2 within an 18th century apartment located in the heart of the city, with over 500 square meters of exhibition space.