On the occasion of Art Basel week, Lightbox has launched the exploring issue of My Art Guides East Central Europe.
The official launch and presentation of My Art Guide East Central Europe took place on Wednesday, 15th of June at the Volkhaus, Basel and it was introduced by My Art Guides’ Editor-in-chief Mara Sartore, the consultant and researcher András Szántó and the entrepreanur and philantropist Péter Küllői.
This first issue of the new exploring series is dedicated to East Central Europe: five countries, which are presented starting from the North: Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Romania; the so-called “Viségrad Four”, plus Romania.
Lightbox wishes to thank all the participants who took part to the event and who contributed to the great success of the evening.
Special thanks to the patrons who made possible the creation of My Art Guide East Central Europe – Krzysztof Madelski (Poland), Robert Runtak (Czech Republic), Eduard Matak (Slovakia), Péter Küllői (Hungary), Florin Pogonaru (Romania) – and to the local editors, in particular to the ones who were able to attend the book launch in Basel –Krzysztof Kosciuczuk (Poland), Jen Kratochvil (Czech Republic), Cristina Olteanu (Romania).
- Péter Küllői, Mara Sartore and András Szántó at My Art Guide East Central Europe, Book Launch, Basel. Photo Credits: Alexandra Pauli
- Krzysztof Kosciuczuk, Mara Sartore, Jen Kratochvil, Cristina Olteanu, Matyas Chochola. Photo Credits: Alexandra Pauli.
- My Art Guides Team, (Ilaria Malagutti and Carlotta Santini) and Enrico Innocenti. Photo Credits: Alexandra Pauli
- Art Advisor Adela Janickova and Milan Dospel (Kodl Galerie). Photo Credits: Alexandra Pauli
- Florin Pogonaru, Georgiana Pogonaru and Péter Küllői. Photo Credits: Alexandra Pauli
- Gallerist Kacha Kastner. Photo Credits: Alexandra Pauli