With almost 100 events this year, SAW puts together a programme including artists talks , galleries openings, collectors tour that is developed around the city.
Besides enjoying a blockbuster art fair, exciting art prizes and titillating exhibitions, visitors will also have the opportunity to delve into special performances, film screenings, art tours and free talks by leading figures of the art world. Meet and exchange ideas with like-minded participants, and learn more about what goes into making an artwork, while discovering new artists or rediscovering old ones.
Highlights of the week include:
– Art Stage Singapore, one of the leading Asian artfairs.
– Gilbert & George Utopian Pictures on display at Arndt Gallery.
– Writing an Image at Space Cottonseed, one of the most important not for profit spaces in town.
– Carlos Rolon/Dzine‘s installation being unveiled at Rolls-Royce’s showroom.
- Farid Stevy Asta, Challenge the Path Embrace the Wild, 2014,.