Become a Member
My Art Guides will be hosting private events as well as talks and press conferences open to members. In order to access the Meeting Point please make sure to register yourself and become a My Art Guides Club Member.
For security reasons the Navy Officer's Club has restricted and limited capacity so we can only guarantee access to max 300 guests at the time.
All guest need to be registered in advance and will receive a Member Card that will be collected at the entrance and will give access to the Club during the opening days.
The Navy Officer's Club also requires an appropriate dress code: please note that jeans, sneakers and slippers won't be admitted.
Benefits for members include:
- Possibility of booking lunches and dinners at the Navy Officer's Club Restaurant for members and guests (who will necessarily have to register at the door)*
- Possibility of reserving the Club's conference room to host talks and panel discussions *
- Possibility of reserving smaller meeting rooms for members and guests (who will necessarily have to register at the door)*
- Access to "open to members" events, drinks, talks and conferences
- Access to the Club's garden for coffee, drinks or just to relax during the hectic opening days
*Limited capacity subject to availability