Your tools of exploration
Our website, our paper guides and our App are the tools that will guide you through the contemporary art world in each situation.
myartguides.com is more than a website. It’s the perfect customised tool for a made-to-measure contemporary art world experience. Besides being a precious source of information, myartguides.com allows its readers to explore the art scene in a completely personal way. Registered users can:
– follow their favourite Destinations, Art Spaces, People, Fairs, or Biennials to receive updates on the latest developments;
– create their own My Art Guide for a single Destination, Fair, or Biennial selecting the Exhibitions to see, the Art Spaces to visit, and the Restaurants and Hotels of choice, and have them synchronised on the App;
– RSVP to openings, vernissages, and other special events shared by Art Spaces.
My Art Guides App for iOS is your compass in the Art World, providing a unique and easy tool for the exploration of the contemporary art scene. Registered users can:
– synchronise their personal contents and preferences on myartguides.com with My Art Guides App;
– create their own My Art Guides from scratch, including their favourite Art Spaces, Exhibitions, Special Events, and more;
– add Special Events from My Art Guides App to their smartphone Calendar.
Download My Art Guides App on the Apple Store
My Art Guides are pocket-size paper guides designed as survival kits to explore the contemporary art world. The series is divided into two different collections:
– My Art Guides
– My Art Guides Exploring
My Art Guides are the ultimate and most complete guides to the major international contemporary Events, while My Art Guides Exploring are dedicated to leading and emerging Destinations. The guides address both the international and local art world made up of artists, private patrons, art collectors, art professionals, art dealers, art journalists, and art enthusiasts who wish to discover the essentials of the contemporary art world.
Both My Art Guides and My Art Guides Exploring contain information on the most interesting exhibitions and events taking place during Art Fairs/Biennials or at a specific Destination. The guides also offer a complete listing of all the best art spaces together with top-selected restaurants, shops, and hotels. The guides contain a day-by-day hour-by-hour agenda of all not-to-be-missed special events, city maps, information on transportation, and useful numbers to get around each city.
My Art Guides past editions:
– My Art Guide Basel / 2012 – 2015
– My Art Guide Venice / 2009 – 2015
– My Art Guide Hong Kong / 2013 – 2015
– My Art Guide Miami / 2012 – 2015
– My Art Guide Dubai / 2014 – 2015
– My Art Guide São Paulo / 2014 – 2015
– My Art Guides Singapore / 2016
– My Art Guides Mexico / 2016
My Art Guides upcoming editions:
– My Art Guides Central Europe / 2016
– My Art Guides Shanghai / 2016