Oi! is housed in the former Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club, which stood on the waterfront when it was opened in 1908. This Grade II historic building is the only building remaining from the original North Point coastline of the 1930s before reclamation. The link between Oi! and the sea has long been established.
The coastline witnesses the changes of the times and the development of the red-brick complex of Oi! in the community. Local artists Leung Chi Wo, Zheng Bo and local art group MAP Office (Laurent Gutierrez and Valérie Portefaix) are invited to respond to the environment and location of the venue thus creating artworks to tell stories with the elements of a city by the sea.
- Once Lost but Now Found, Courtesy of Oi!