Established in 1978, the Art Collections Museum is housed in the former Romanit Palace. The Museum currently holds 42 private collections (with over 12,000 works in a wide range of media) donated to the Romanian State between 1927 and 2002, among which those of Elena and Anastase Simu, Prof Garabet Avachian, Marcu Beza, George Oprescu, Iosif Iser, Victor Eftimiu, Dr. Mircea Petrescu and Prof. Artemiza Petrescu, Josefina and Eugen Taru, Elisabeta and Moise Weinberg, Idel Ianchelevici, Shizuko Onda, Dr. Emanoil Anca and Ortansa Dinulescu Anca, Hurmuz Aznavorian, Beatrice and Hrandt Avakian.
October – April |Wed – Sun | 10am – 6pm
May – September | 11am – 7pm
wed, thu, fri, sat, sun 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
W: The Art Collections Museum
Calea Victoriei 111