MEG , Boulevard Carl-Vogt 65, Genève, Switzerland
The museum was founded in 1901 on the initiative of Professor Eugène Pittard (1867-1962), the first Chair of Anthropology at the University of Geneva.
Pittard brought together public and private collections, mainly the ethnographic collections of the Archaeology Museum and the Musée Ariana, the holdings of the Evangelical Missionary Society Museum and weapons from the Geneva History Museum.
Contacts & Details
Tue – Sun 11am – 6pm
T: +41 22 418 45 50
Boulevard Carl-Vogt 65, Geneva, Switzerland Facebook
Jean Dubuffet, a barbarian in Europe
The exhibition pays Dubuffet a homage and focuses on the artist's visit to post-war Switzerland
08 Sep 2020 - 28 Feb 2021