The first reference of the Brâncovan Palace from Mogoşoaia dates from 1698, while construction works ended in September 1702. The Palace served as home to Ştefan, the son of Constantin Brâncoveanu. In 1957 the Palace was transformed into a Museum. It now hosts the Liana and Dan Nasta donation, a contemporary art collection (around 300 works). At the ground floor and the appendix there are annually around 12 temporary exhibitions, including contemporary art. The guests house functions as a conference and residences center.
May 1st – 31st Oct | Tue – Sun: 10am – 6pm
Nov 1st – 30th Apr | Tue – Sun: 9am – 5pm
tue, wed, thu, fri, sat, sun 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
1 Valea Parcului Street