SculptureCenter was founded in NYC in 1928; it’s original name was “The Clay Club” and it was renamed in 1944.
In 2001 the Center moved to Long Island City in Queens in a building designed by artist Maya Lin which includes indoor and outdoor exhibition space. In 2014 the building was expanded once again.
mon, thu, fri, sat, sun 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
44-19 Purves Street, Long Island City