This year’s vibrant programme includes guerrilla art installations, performances, pop-up exhibitions, workshops and much more.
– ‘Fortune’ with Cheung Yee and ‘Forever Young’ with Hai Tien by AO Vertical Art Space
– ‘Black and White Cats’ featuring Huang Rui and Wang Keping by 10 Chancery Lane Art Projects
– ‘Dear, Why Freedom?’ with Jin Shan and Sun Yuan and Peng Yu by Platform China HK
– Group show ‘She had a gloomy day’ with works by six Hong Kong artists by Carol Lee studio
– ‘Erosion’, a library of 500 unique porcelain vessels questioning the role of the designer by letting nature become an active agent of the design process by Latitude 22N
– Insight School of Interior Design: learn how to display works of art in your home with tutors from the only dedicated Interior Design School in Hong Kong
– Hong Kong Institute of Professional Photographers: learn how to use the latest photography equipment and gain insight from professional photographers as they showcase their works
– Youth Square Printing Art Gallery: a series of printing workshops discusses the history of the letterpress with art DIY sessions”
Free roundtrip shuttle buses at Para Site from 2pm – 5pm on March 15.
sat 3/14/15 11:00 am – 9:00 pm; sun, sun, sun, sun, sun, sun 3/15/15 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Various locations in Wan Chai