An historic New York City restaurant which first opened in 1847. The Fanelli family bought the business in 1922 and sold it in 1982. The current owners have decided to keep its old name.
It serves the traditional pub food on its red-and-white checkered tablecloths.
sun, mon, tue, wed, thu, fri, sat 10:00 am – 2:00 am
94 Prince Street