The Grenadier pub in Belgravia was originally built in 1720 as the officers’ mess for the senior infantry regiment of the British army. It was opened to the public in 1818 as The Guardsman and was subsequently renamed in honour of the Grenadier Guards’ actions in the Battle of Waterloo, it was frequented in the past by the Duke of Wellington and King George IV. It holds the reputation as being one of the most haunted pubs in London.
mon, tue, wed, thu, fri, sat, sun 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm
18 Wilton Row