Massimo De Carlo gallery presents its new Milanese headquarters at Casa Corbellini-Wassermann. The space joins the other venues where De Carlo flag flies: two international venues, one in London and one in Hong Kong, plus one in Milan at Palazzo Belgioioso in addition to the Ventura one.
Casa Corbellini-Wassermann, a place of considerable historical and architectural value, was designed between 1934 and 1936 by the famous Italian architect Piero Portaluppi (Milan, 1888 – 1967), and today it has undergone a philological and conservative restoration by Studio Binocle, with the advice of Antonio Citterio and the supervision of the Superintendence of Archeology, Fine Arts and Landscape of Milan
tue, wed, thu, fri, sat 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Viale Lombardia 17